The new version of the Set client is now up on the site. On the surface, it's not very different from the old one but to us it is an important step forward, using technology which brings it into line with our puzzles. It is smaller than the old version, resulting in quicker load times, and you might also notice it is faster and more responsive. Perhaps most importantly, it will make it much easier for us to make future changes and improvements.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing Set on the new version - if there are any problems we would like to hear about them, so please post here or email us using the contact link at the bottom of the page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think if would be a fabulous idea for you to do a top 10 leader board for your set time trial, as people (myself not included at the moment) are getting really fast times, some even faster than Helen. It wouldn't be that hard to make, would it?
Definitely. One of the next things we want to do make it easier to look at time trial playing histories - currently, you have to click into each of the old time trials individually which is a little annoying. Top 10 leaderboard would be great I think, although I am slightly worried I might not be at the top ;)
Of course you won't be at the top. I WILL BE!
And, while you're at it putting my wonderful ideas into your website, make it so that you dont have to sign in every time you visit the website, because I can never be bothered to sign in as it won't remember me. And check out my time today!
Hmmm, I didn't realise it was doing that. I set it up to remember who you are until 2033 and we're not quite there yet - it works for me on Firefox. Are you using Internet Explorer? I'll have a look into why that doesn't work for you...
Nice time by the way.
Post a Comment